Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had a baseball game yesterday as i was rounding

I had a baseball game yesterday as i was rounding

Patient: I had a baseball game yesterday as i was rounding second i felt the outer side of my left foot pop and i continued to play it was in pain ans swollen hadnt bruised untill today the swollness is down and the pain i have yet to see a doctor but it dos not hurt the much to walk on unless i pound on itehich im not doing

Symptoms: Pain in the outer side of my left foot bruising and a little swollen but has simmered down through the day the bruise is still the but less pain and swollness

Doctor: Thank you for writing to ATD.The bruises, pain and swelling is indicating that there is a soft tissues trauma and yo u need to see an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation, examination and investigations.Till then apply a crepe bandage in such a way that it supports the ankle.Hope this helps you.