I had a big bump on my back it

Q: I had a big bump on my back it had been there for three years and last night. My friend with a sterile needle poked holes in it and the stuff that came out was white and hard like glue. Now I put the stuff that came out in a bag and when it dried it looks like rice and worms any idea what this stuff could be

A:   Hi.

The description of the big lump on your back and being poked by needles finding white hard like glue, looking like rice and worms on drying is due to a sebaceous cyst.
- You may please consult a General Surgeon and get properly operated if you do not want recurrence and complete cure.

Hope this helps you.