I had a biopsy over a week ago

Patient : I had a biopsy over a week ago around my vagina and between my butt cheeks. There is one open wound between my butt cheeks that will not heal and continues to bleed. My Dr. has applied silver nitrate and even gave me some silver nitrate sticks to take home. The silver nitrate stops the immediate bleeding but opens up not long after the application and isn't getting lighter or less. I'm not sure what to do. I'm keeping it as clean and dry as possible but it's not doing the trick. Suggestions?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You have continuous bleeding from th e biopsy wound which has not responded well to silver nitrate. Since Silver nitrate has not helped, you need to start sitz bath, three times a day. For this, you need to take lukewarm water in a tub and add betadine solution and sit on it for 20 minutes, 3 times a day for a week. It will reduce the edema and infection and congestion over the wound and can stop bleeding. After sitz bath, the wound can be cleaned with hydrogen peroxide which helps to reduce the bacterial load, thus reducing inflammation, congestion and takes out the dead slough. It acts like a chemical cautery over the bleeding area and can stop bleeding. You can also try Tab. Tranexamic acid twice daily for 3-4 days, it will stop bleeding. Hope this was helpful, Regards.