I had a blood clot in my left artery of my leg

Patient : I had a blood clot in my left artery of my leg 3 years ago and from time to time in the last 2 months I've had burning, or itching or both at times in my knee where they cut through the my groin area and bypassed my knew down to my foot. What could it be that I'm experiencing these symptoms? Thanks!
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Burning a nd iching sensation can be an indication that some varicose ( swollen) veins are there. For symptomatic relief you can take cetrizine for iching. You can further investigate by venography and arteriography of both lower limbs. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.