Ask The Doctor > Pending > I had a break of a week from running After

I had a break of a week from running After

Patient: I had a break of a week from running. After my second run since my break I had very sore pain above my knee in the middle of my thigh on one leg. It hurts to run and if I squeeze a certain spot on my lower thigh it aches. Squatting also hurts it. I have a sore hamstring when I rub it, I don’t know if that has anything to do with it and my knee seems to hurt too in certain positions. My knee also cracks when I bend my leg. The pain is mainly somewhere in my low thigh. Thankyou.

Symptoms: Lower thigh, excruciating pain in middle especially when I squeeze my thigh. Started from running and only hurts when running and in certain positions.

Doctor: