I had a bump on my scrotum and attempted to

Patient : I had a bump on my scrotum and attempted to pop it. All that came out was a clear liquid and a small trace amount of blood. It has been almost two days and I have been putting neosporin and a band aid on it. The bandaid does have small amounts of discoloration when changing it. Is there any OTC medications to treat this? Will peroxide work? I am too embarrassed to go to a doctor or tell anyone.
I had a bump on my scrotum ...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and a clear picture. It shows that a small abscess s developing. Do not apply band-aid in the scrotal area, never. Apply liquid povidone iodine 2 to 4 times a day and cover the area with ready-made sterile dressing material in get at the Pharmacy. It will be held in place by your underwear. Within a few days this will get drained and healed. But, if there is any increase in size, redness, pain is there, please consult a Local Doctor to get a course of an antibiotic and an anti-inflammatory medicines. I am sure this will help you.