Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had a c section due to twin pregnancy

I had a c section due to twin pregnancy

Patient: I had a c section due to twin pregnancy my little boy and little girl are 10 weeks premature and my scar is 10 cms long on my public area is this right and a couple of weeks of the twins coming home my little boy got rushed back in suffering from seizures

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Even babies are premature, sometimes due to the abnormal pos ition of the babies, longer incision over abdomen may be needed.Premature infants are more prone for complications like seizures compared with term babies.Usually with early and proper treatment seizures can be controlled and your baby can recover.Take care