I had a child July of 2014 She breast fed

Q: I had a child July of 2014. She breast fed up until last month when she decided to stop nursing, except maybe 2 times a day. My husband is allergic to most condoms and I have not taken birth control sense my baby was 3 months old because it was making my supply go down. We use the pull out method, which I know is not very effective. Its been 11 weeks sense my last period. I have been having a thick white milk color discharge coming out that is odor less, with out any itching. I had 1 day of spotting 2 weeks ago, light enough I did not even need a pantie liner. I have taken 3 tests in the past 3 weeks all with morning pee. Is there a chance I am still pregnant?

If all the recent pregnancy tests have been negative, there is no chance of you being pregnant. There is a delay in the cycle and some changes in the flow pattern following child birth. Apart from this, stress, recent motherhood, lactation and changed ovulating patterns can all cause changes in the menstrual pattern. Since its almost more than 8 months of your last childbirth, it is expected that you see a gynecologist for an examination and an ultrasound to check the uterus and ovarian status. A hormonal profile, including thyroid levels may be needed. Anemia and under nutrition to be ruled out. The doctor may put you on withdrawal bleeding medicines to help you regularise the cycles or start you on birth control too.
Drink plenty of water, continue nursing the child and also have a healthy diet.

Hope this helped.