I had a complete miscarriage on Jan 3rd 2015. I bled before 1 week.

Patient : I had a complete miscarriage on Jan 3rd 2015. I bled for 1 week then my cycle returned to normal with my next period starting on Feb 1st 2015. For the last week I've had pregnancy symptoms but yesterday I started spotting which started as intermittent pink spots and is now a slightly heavier consistent red blood when I wipe. There are not clots and I've had very mild cramps. Is this my period arriving early? Am I having another early miscarriage? Or is this implantation bleeding? I've done a pregnancy test but as my period is not due until March 1st it is too early for a positive result.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you have been having unprotected sex during this cycle then it is possible that thi s may be an implantation bleed unless proved otherwise. To rule out, you must get a serum beta hCG test done after 10 days of intercourse to look for raised hCG levels . If the levels are raised, then you are pregnant again and the spotting is an implantation bleed. If the test is negative, then this bleeding could be a normal ovulation bleed for 2 days with mild abdominal cramps called MITTELSCHMERTZ. The diagnosis depends on the hCG levels , so get them sooner to allay any doubts with this regards. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Regards