I had a cyst removed from my tail

Patient

Q: Your question: "I had a cyst removed from my tail bone 3 days ago , did everything I was asked ( maintence wise ) now I have a rectum pain that in my rectum and hurts bad when I cough , and the pain goes from my rectum to in between my legs to my scrotum , . I also have..."

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Looks the question got lost in typing, I mean remained incomplete.
Well, from whatever I could read, your problem is the pains that travel from the tailbone to the scrotum. Pain is also increased on coughing and all this occurring after removal of a cyst from the tailbone 3 days ago.
The probable cause is the edema which occurs due to surgery, involvement of some small nerves in the process.
I would advise you to be seen by the Operating surgeon to check for the evidence infection or edema causing these symptoms, to get additional medicines and advice.

I hope this answers your query.