I had a dating pregnancy scan last Friday and the

Patient : I had a dating pregnancy scan last Friday and the report says this "gestation sac seen in mid part of endometrial cavity rather than fundus close clinical follow up is recommended" what does this mean? . Dr was unable to tell me when he gave me the report. However A single embyro was seen with a heartbeat of 163bpm. I am currently 8w 0d and i was 7w 2d at the time of the ultrasound. I am 24 years old.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually the gestational sac implants on the fundus of the u terus but sometimes it can implant on anterior or posterior wall of the middle of endometrial cavity also. Comparatively gestational sac implantation on other parts of the uterus apart from fundus is little bit more prone for miscarriage. May be because of that close clinical followup is adviced. Other findings in scan report are normal. So, you can continue with regular antenatal checkups and ultrasound examinations as adviced by your doctor. Take care.