I had a deep tissue massage, and during the session, i had a sharp pain.

Patient : I had a deep tissue massage, and during the session, the therapist hit a spot on the back of my ribs on the left side that caused a sharp pain. He focused on the area for a few minutes, and then said it was not in my muscles and said it felt squishy and was moving around, and to ask a doctor about it. Every time he hit that particular spot, it was very painful. What could this be?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.