I had a double masectomy with nipple graft on March

Patient

Q: I had a double masectomy with nipple graft on March 25. I'm female to male transgender. I have been on testosterone .5ml for 2 + years. I have a lump (hard) just above my left nipple. It's sensitive. Itchy. Should I see a doctor immediately or later when I can make an appointment with my family doctor?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that you have a tumour in the breast tissue. This happens when the hormone levels in the body are changed. These will cause lumps to appear in the breasts or the genital tissues.

You should see a Doctor as soon as possible. He will check your hormone levels and also examine the lesion to see that there is nothing wrong. Hope this helps you. All the best.