I had a female lick the tip of my penis

Patient

Q: I had a female lick the tip of my penis just the head only, for potentially one second where I pulled her off because I did not have a condom on. Is it possible to catch an ats this way? What are my I had a female lick the tip of my penis just the head only, for potentially one second where I pulled her off because I did not have a condom on odds are and which syd is most likely?

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care. I can understand your concern here.

The chances of STDs are possible in your case, but it is quite low.
If she is suffering from STI and her saliva come in contact with the penis, the chances of STI are there, it hardly matters how much time you came in contact with saliva.

Some STIs are transmitted through oral sex, so you can contract them (there is no requirement of sexual intercourse).
Herpes, HPV, HIV / AIDS and gonorrhea can occurs through oral sex.
So the chances of these infection is there in your case.
If your partner is not clear then better to go for its testing to rule out the above
mentioned STDs.

STDs can also present initially or throughout without any symptoms.
Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.
Good luck.