I had a fever for two days about 103.4 and

Q: I had a fever for two days about 103.4 and when i when to my pedestrian i had a.minor seizure and blacked out after i woke up i could not move for ten minuts at tye ER all they ruled out was pneumonia they said nothing about whey this happend do you have any ideas

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I am a little confused with the question you have written. Are you saying that you have fainted while walking?

And then you woke up in the ER. I think you had dehydration or low glucose levels. Low glucose levels is usually the most common cause. Also, you will have some symptoms of coughing with pneumonia or chest pain. If you do not have any of these, then you probably were misdiagnosed.

If the symptoms of fainting do not recur, do not worry. Hope this helps you.