I had a flu for a week now I'm getting

Q: I had a flu for a week now. I'm getting better however for the past 2 days I noticed I am developing a red dots/rash in my legs. It's itchy, it started with tiny red dots and now those red dots are getting bigger and getting itchy. What should I do? I had the same issue last year just approaching spring and had a flu and exact same thing happened to me.

I've been on antibiotics for 5 days now and was also advised by my GP to take a probiotic once a day to help restore the good bacteria in my system.

Symptoms:  I am still coughing, runny nose (but not as bad the first few days), itchy rash