I had a had a Vasectomy about 17 yrs ago

Patient : I had a had a Vasectomy about 17 yrs ago. When I was married to my ex wife. My present wife has one child yet wants another badly. We are mid middle class and no where near wealthy. Is there any reasonably affordable way we could have a child together?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and an elucidate history about vasectomy 17 years back and now wants reversal as present wife wants a child. As you may be aware of, there is a simple procedure of Vasovasostomy, also known as vasectomy reversal operation. Please get this done. Your Family Physician will guide you to get a reasonable affordable way to get this operation done. Although the success rate of this procedure drops with the time since you had the vasectomy operation, the hope is always there. There is a good percentage of success even after 17 years. You can certainly try this procedure to have a natural pregnancy. You can also consult the fertility center to have a discussion about this issue to get more knowledge about the other procedures that are possible, although may be far costlier that the Vasovasostomy operation. I hope this answer helps to get a proper guidance and decision-making.