I had a hysterectomy 2 yrs ago

Patient

Q: I had a hysterectomy 2 yrs ago and last night I star bleeding it stopped 8 hours later and now I'm sore is this normal

Doctor

Thanks for the query,

If you have had hysterectomy 2 years back and if it was a total hysterectomy, then there is no reason why you should be bleeding unless it was a supracervical hysterectomy and cervix was left intact. In such a case, the bleeding may be possibly cervical cancer or growth or may just be from a possible vaginal growth.
It is absolutely important for you to visit your physician soon and get a per speculum examination done to identify the cause of bleeding.
I hope I have addressed your concerns,

Wishing you good health.