I had a hysterectomy 2 yrs ago

Patient : I had a hysterectomy 2 yrs ago and last night I star bleeding it stopped 8 hours later and now I'm sore is this normal
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If you have had hysterectomy 2 years back and if it was a total hysterectomy, then the re is no reason why you should be bleeding unless it was a supracervical hysterectomy and cervix was left intact. In such a case, the bleeding may be possibly cervical cancer or growth or may just be from a possible vaginal growth. It is absolutely important for you to visit your physician soon and get a per speculum examination done to identify the cause of bleeding. I hope I have addressed your concerns, Wishing you good health. Regards