I had a hysterocopy and dnc jan 22nd

Patient

Q: I had a hysterocopy and dnc jan 22nd. My period was the week before, with some bleeding right after. My normal period cycle is 21 days, and I haven't started. I have been experiencing severe cramping for the past 12 hours. No bleeding, just some discharge. I've have some nausea. Could this be my body adjusting from my surgery or could it be I'm pregnant?

Doctor

It looks like the symptom is more related to a premenstrual syndrome than a pregnancy. You can await your cycles soon and do a pregnancy test in the mean time to rule out pregnancy.

Hope this helped.