I had a lesion that I got checked at my

Patient

Q: I had a lesion that I got checked at my gyno. Viral culture came back as isolated but the bloodwork was negative. The lesion itched for about two days then continued to grow, then went away after about a week. No pain, no scabbing. I'm puzzled.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Pictures of the lesion would have helped. If the lesion is appearing in a cycle, then you may have it due to a hormonal cause.

If it does not reappear, then ignore it. If it does, consider getting a biopsy done by a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.