I had a little bump come up about 3 days

Patient

Q: I had a little bump come up about 3 days ago it looked like a ingrown hair so I pull the hair out today it is a huge red swelled up spot with blood and pus coming out of it very painful about a year and a half ago I had cellulitis on my stomach however the location of this is inner leg at the very top.I'm feeling very sick to my stomach I've been getting dizzy spells not sure if its staff again or if its a spider bite

I had a little bump come up...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached photograph also.
As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Furunculosis.
It is bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle and surrounding areas.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area.
If severe, oral antibiotics are also given like cloxacillin.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.