I had a lump on my vagina it was hard

Patient

Q: I had a lump on my vagina it was hard but that was it it wasn't sore or itchy and now I have a small spot inside my lip. I've been with multiple people and never use condoms. I hope the spot in my lip is an ulsur but I'm worried it's herpes both the spot and lump clear up in about a week or less does it sound like herpes?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

A simple spot on the vagina does not mean herpes for sure. It usually breaks out in multiple lesions. I recommend that you see a Doctor and get an STD panel done. This is because you may have other STDs. After this, get the treatment as suggested by the Doctor.

Hope this helps you. All the best.