I had a miscarriage and undergone D&C around one and

Q: I had a miscarriage and undergone D&C around one and a half month back.
From past two weeks I started traveling to office which is around 15km from my home.
From the day I started traveling I am getting heavy feeling in my pelvic area.
Morning it will be less. By the day ends (in the evening and night) my pelvic area will be very heavy that I can't walk properly.
Within one month of D&C I had got scanning done also and it was normal.
Can you please tell me what could be the reason and what I need to do for the same?

Symptoms:  Feeling heavy near pelvic area