I had a missed abortion 3 weeks agomy babys heart

Patient : I had a missed abortion 3 weeks ago..my babys heart beat stopped suddenly..I didn't have any symptom of bleeding or cramps..so last week i had d&c..and i just got my report yesterday but my follw up visit with my doctor is this Friday..but I don't want to wait..they did chromosomal analysis..the result is abnormal male arr(1-22)x3,(x)x2.(y)x1 what does it mean? Is is beacause of numeric abnormalities or structural abnormalities..i am so worried..and i am 22 years old..pls answer me
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, The chromosomal analysis of the missed abortus indicated a chrom osomal anomaly and not a structural anomaly which was incompatible with life and hence there was a missed abortion. It is suggested that you both as a couple should undergo a karyotyping as well and look for any chromosomal aberrations. If detected then the best would be to seek a genetic counsellor's opinion regarding your future issues. The foetus had numeric abnormality and translocational aberration in chromosomes incompatible with life and hence you had missed abortion. I hope i have answered your query, Wishing you good health, Regards