Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had a motorcycle accident car hit my left leg

I had a motorcycle accident car hit my left leg

Patient: I had a motorcycle accident car hit my left leg open fracture it’s been two years now I have noticed lump in my thigh big as a dime everyone thinks it’s a fat pocket but it hasn’t grown same size what is it

Symptoms: Lump in my upper left thigh big as a dime 2yrs after motorcycle accident. Open fracture to left leg

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It seems most likely to be lipoma ( fat pocket). It can be confirmed by MRI or excision biopsy. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.