I had a pain below my stomach in the middle

Patient : I had a pain below my stomach in the middle. It felt like I had labor pain. I'm not at all pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Pain in the stomach or in the lower abdomen could be due to urinary tract infection, ga stritis, constipation, kidney stones, ovarian cyst, torsion of ovaries, intestinal infection, dysmenorrhea, etc. If you are sexually active, a pelvic inflammatory disease and an early pregnancy as well to be ruled out. Drink plenty of water and avoid smoking, alcohol, and caffeine-containing beverages. Consult a gynecologist for an examination to rule out the above causes. Avoid stress and constipation. Hope this helped. Regards