I had a positive ovulation test on the 19th

Patient : I had a positive ovulation test on the 19th and now another positive ovulation test today on the 23rd what could this mean ?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Ovulation does not stop on one day, the chances of ovulation still continue. Ovulation is generally said to happen from day 9 to day 20 of the cycle, preferably on day 14. Hence, the ovulation kit is showing positive even on 23 rd as it is well within the ovulation window. There is nothing to worry. Hope this helped. Regards