I had a positive pregnancy test and I was told by my doctor that when this happens

Patient : I had a positive pregnancy test and I was told by my doctor that when this happens I was to get cyclogest which I done and started using it. I am now bleeding and am worried it's another miscarriage. Could it be possible?
Symptoms:  Bleeding
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If you have started bleeding even after cyclogest in your 6th week then it's likely a threatened abortion and needs to be investigated soon. Please visit your ER and get a transvaginal ultrasound done to check for viability of pregnancy in terms of non-crenated gestational sac, no subchorionic hemorrhage or retroplacental clot. This has to be confirmed and if all is well the bed rest is advised and cyclogest has to be continued till bleeding stopped completely. Hope this helps. Regards