I had a question if I possibly have an STD from unprotected oral sex.

Q: Hello, I had a question if I possibly have an STD from unprotected oral sex I had lately within the last 5 months with my girlfriend who by the way is my first and pretty much our first for each other. I had oral last week and within the last 2 days, I've been itching in the testical and penis area, but it goes away and I make sure to clean it in the shower once I get home. Today, it itched some more and a lil burn sensation pain in the penis, but it seems to go away, any signs of an STD?oral health.

Symptoms:  Itching

A:   Thanks for your question. In monogamous relationship , there is less risk of STDs /STIs . Still some
STDs /STIs can be transmitted from normal looking and asymptomatic persons as you never who is carrying and who's not .
So STIs ,that are commonly caught through oral sex are: gonorrhoea ,genital herpes and syphilis
Infections that are less frequently passed on through oral sex include: chlamydia, HIV, hepatitis A,
hepatitis B and hepatitis C genital warts .
Hope this helps.