Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had a salpingectomy and small hernia repair last friday

I had a salpingectomy and small hernia repair last friday

Patient: I had a salpingectomy and small hernia repair last friday night. Im moving around just fine now. No complications during surgery. Is it ok to have a clitoral orgasm?

Doctor: Hi, read your history of Surgery last Friday for Salpingectomy and small hernia repair.If you are moving fine, no comp lications, if the wound is nicely healing and if you feel you are physically and mentally fit for it you can certainly go for Clitorial Orgasm.This again depends whether you are doing self or someone else is doing this.Be soft and be careful to do it using proper lubrication and avoiding the urethral opening.Drink plenty of oral fluids / water orally before so that you can flush the urinary system and urethra well.Go ahead with caution.