I had a sex unprotected and don't want to get pregnant

Patient : Well, I had a sex with my Husband but I am not sure whether he discharged it inside, actually to be honest I am not sure about that and neither my husband does. Also, I didn't took any unwanted 72 pill unfortunately. Whereas, the intercourse made during the non-period stage, but now the period is not started yet in a normal time. What is the proper medication to take so that I wont get pregnant.
Symptoms:  No symptoms felt yet. Because I feel dizzy and stressed during the start of the period but nothing has happened so far.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There are possibilities of a pregnancy as you are not sure about the ejaculation and it was unprotected as well. Do a pregnancy test and confirm the pregnancy. If negative, wait for a week and do the test again. If yet negative, see a doctor for medications to cause withdrawal bleeding and resume the cycles. There is nothing now that you can do to prevent pregnancy if 120 hours have passed since the last intercourse, if not can still take an emergency pill, but chances of success in preventing pregnancy will be lesser. Hope this helped. Regards