I had a sex with my husband on 11-3-15

Patient

Q: I had a sex with my husband on 11-3-15 and his sperm was released my last month menses (period) was on 14-2-15 and today 14-3-15 i got menses (period) so is it 100% sure that i am not pregnant pls answer me

Doctor

A:   Hi,

As you got periods on your expected date, if the menstrual flow is normal, the possibility of pregnancy is less.
Rarely bleeding can be seen in early pregnancy on the expected date of periods as small gestational sac cannot completely obliterate the uterine cavity.
If you want to rule out this possibility, please go for urine pregnancy test once.

Take care