Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had a small accident 5days ago where I was

I had a small accident 5days ago where I was

Patient: I had a small accident 5days ago where I was sitting with a friend and car ran over 2curbs and stopped over a small tree. After 2days when I drink water I can feel the water flowing on my left chest

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have some small internal injuries in the throat. When you try to swallo w water, you will contract the muscles in the throat which can lead to you being able to feel the water moving.Since it has already crossed 2 days, I do not think that you have a bleeding or some serious injury. If there was prominent bleeding, you would have noticed the symptoms earlier.Also, if you start getting symptoms like dizziness or weakness, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.