I had a small accident 5days ago where I was

Q: I had a small accident 5days ago where I was sitting with a friend and car ran over 2curbs and stopped over a small tree. After 2days when I drink water I can feel the water flowing on my left chest

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have some small internal injuries in the throat. When you try to swallow water, you will contract the muscles in the throat which can lead to you being able to feel the water moving.

Since it has already crossed 2 days, I do not think that you have a bleeding or some serious injury. If there was prominent bleeding, you would have noticed the symptoms earlier.

Also, if you start getting symptoms like dizziness or weakness, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.