I had a small bump on the base of my penis

Patient

Q: I had a small bump on the base of my penis that I could kind of move around, sort of like a ball. A couple of days later it formed a yellowish white head. It later popped and some yellowish white stuff came out. It left a crader shaped bump and has a gotten a little better after a couple of days, mainly just getting smaller. What could that be.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Here are the possible causes for spots on penis:
Allergy
Trauma
Infection
STD

You can try taking tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days to see if it helps you. If the spot disappears after 3 days, you are fine. If this does not help, please get an STD panel test done and also get examined by a Doctor.

Once a diagnosis is reached, the Doctor will start you on antibiotics or antiviral drugs. Hope this helps you get treated. All the best.