I had a testical torsion surgrey 2 weeks ago and

Patient

Q: I had a testical torsion surgrey 2 weeks ago and I went to the doctor becasue It got bigger and she gouse it was a infection and when I ejackulated my sperm is a think browingish yellow courlor. Can u tell me why please

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your history.

It says that you had undergone surgery for testicular torsion.
Post op it became enlarged and there was thick brownish yellow color of the semen on ejaculation.
This is remains of the blood that got collected due to torsion must have been getting out.
The swelling of the scrotum may be due to:
- Venous compromise
- infection as your have mentioned.
I think you should be started on an antibiotic, anti-inflammatory medicines
Plenty of oral fluids.
Scrotal support.

This should help you.