I had a transvaginal ultrasound yesterday We think I am

Q: I had a transvaginal ultrasound yesterday. We think I am six weeks along. I'm worried the doctor accidentally popped the amniotic sac. When she removed the wand a small gush of clear fluid came out with some pink particles. She saw it and so did the nurse but neither said anything so I thought it was normal. My usual morning sickness has disappeared and I feel like I'm not pregnant any more. I have another ultrasound in a week.
That fluid that came out of me--was that amniotic fluid? Was the sac pierced? Is it normal for clear fluid to come out after ultrasound? (About 3 tablespoons) It wasn't urine. I can't find any information about this. Please help.