I had a tubal 4 years ago but I have all pregnancy symptoms.

Patient

Q: I had a tubal 4 years ago but I have all pregnancy symptoms took 2 test one in the morning first urine then the other at 11 both had faint positives but took one today and got a negitive which has me worried

Doctor

If your 2 urine pregnancy tests had been faint positives and one being negative then this dilemma can be completely resolved by opting for a blood serum beta hCG test now. If the levels of hCG are more than 1, then you are definitely pregnant, but if it is less than 1, then pregnancy is ruled out completely. This test is most sensitive and specific as compared to urine pregnancy test which can show false positives or negatives depending on the expiry and the time of performing the test.

I hope I have answered your query in detail.
Wishing you good health.