I had a tubal in 2011 , I haven't had

Patient : I had a tubal in 2011 , I haven't had a period in 4 wks I have taken 2 pregnancy test that have came back negative could I be pregnant
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   HI. Thanks for your query. Once you have got the tubal ligation in 2011 and never has pregnancy till now, getting p regnancy is out of question and your pregnancy tests are negative. You can not be pregnant. For the delayed period by 4 weeks, please consult your Gynecologist, go for ultrasonography of the abdomen to find the cause and get treated accordingly, if it is given by her. I hope this answers your query.