I had a tubal ligation 6 yrs ago my period

Q: I had a tubal ligation 6 yrs ago .my period always come every 25 days it's been 30 days I still haven't had no period I never miss a period before. I been cramping off and on no period yet is it possible I need to take a pregnancy test. or is this normal.

A:   Hi.

Noted your history of tubal ligation 6 years ago. The periods come every 25 days but have been late by 5 days now for the first time it seems making possibilities of anything in mind including pregnancy.
It is almost to have pregnancy after such a long period.
This is definitely not normal for you as per the history you have provided, but this can occur.
To be safe get one pregnancy tests as it is already 5 days late and if negative, stop worrying, wait and watch, if still does not occur, consult your Gynecologist for further course of action .

Hope this helps you.