I had a tubal ligation done over a month ago

Patient : I had a tubal ligation done over a month ago. I still have a tender tummy to touch and my appetite has been cut in half. I can go almost all day without eating, and have yet to hear my stomach "growl" due to this. I have been to my Dr and they show everything is fine. Is this normal?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. After undergoing tubectomy it may take around two to three weeks for complete recovery. This period may vary from person to person and the procedure performed. Better to go for ultrasound to rule out postoperative complications like secondary infection, adhesions etc. If no abnormality is detected analgesics and appetite stimulants can help in relieving the symptoms to some extent. Take care.