I had a very light period and its two

Patient : I had a very light period and its two weeks from then and i cant eat anything. everytime i eat i feel to vomit.
Symptoms:  Dizziness, nausea, tiredness
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It looks like there are chances of an early pregnancy or an ectopic pregnancy from the history you have furnished. In an early intrauterine pregnancy, there can be spotting due to progesterone deficiency. In an ectopic pregnancy, there can be very light bleeding followed by early pregnancy symptoms. Other causes like ovarian cysts, torsion and infection like appendicitis has to be ruled out. It is recommended that you consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood and urine tests as well as an ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis. Based on the findings, the doctor will treat you accordingly. A beta hCG blood test may also be needed for additional confirmation. Drink plenty of water and have a bland diet. Make sure you are well hydrated. Feel free to write back for further clarifications. Hope this helped. Regards