I had abortion second time in the month of december

Patient

Q: I had abortion second time in the month of december. Going through severe depression. I do have pain during my periods and intercouse. I do have heavy bleeding during my periods. I have symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, fever, bloating, smell at vaginal discharge and pain at both sides of lower abdomen.
I am 22 years of age.
Please help

Doctor

Hope the abortion was done under a Doctor's supervision and not by yourself. Bleeding after an abortion and feeling sick soon after the same could indicate that the abortion was incomplete and there are some products of conception left behind. In case you have not used any contraception after your last abortion, the symptoms could be due to an early pregnancy. It would be better if you can see a Doctor immediately for an examination if needed a scan may be done and you would be treated accordingly. Do not wait any longer as it can lead to severe pelvic infection and other complications.

Hope this helped.