I had accident on october 2014 and i had head

Q: I had accident on october 2014 and i had head injuray and fregment of facture on right and left legs, there is no calus formation on legs nd dctr advice me tu doo oprate it again nd take the piece of bone from my body nd grind it,, after grinding the powder of bone is pasted in those fregments bt i dont want to operate my body... Agter that i went to homopethic doctor and he adviced me to take shmphytum q..which is homo pethic medicine bt due to my head injury i m taking alopethic medicene too. Is dis give any side effect to may body that m taking both medicene simultaneously

I had accident on october 2...-1

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query ans the picture you have provided.

It clearly shows the need to get re-operated as you have already been advised. You can certainly continue both the medicines you have mentioned.
But the most important part is to get the bone grafting done as no medicine of any pathy will help the situation. Please get operated ASAP as your Orthopedic Surgeon must have advised to you.

Hope this helps you.