I had an abdominal and pelvic CT scan to diagnose

Patient

Q: I had an abdominal and pelvic CT scan to diagnose diverticulitis and right side achy pain. All organs looked normal. However i have multiple bilateral hypodense subcentimeter renal lesions too small to characterize. No hydronephrosis or nephrolithiasis. They may represent possible renal cysts. E d of the report. Shoukd i be worried?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate report.

CT shows multiple hypodense subcentimeter renal lesions that the Radiologist can not confirm about.
In such a case, I would advise you to consult a Urologist for correlating the clinical picture, clinical examinations and the CT reports.
He can think about the possibility and order for further investigations to get a proper diagnosis.

I hope, this helps you.