I had an abortion in 2009 I never went back

Patient

Q: I had an abortion in 2009 I never went back for the check up I was traumatized months later I thru up, fatigue head aches and lost weight rapidly i thought it was stress started getting tingling feelings through out my body it's 6 years later and I still get fatigue over weight non painfully tingling feelings all over blurry vision sometimes loss of appetite extremely stressed out I threw up yellow liquid a couple of times and get dark bruises that go away after a day or two ever now and then I'll get a hurtful bump on my viagina filled with puss and blood bump I haven't been able to get pregnant

Symptoms:  Fatigue dizziness hurtful intercourse random brusies headaches ear aches no pregnancy 3 year period
Doctor