I had an acl surgery last November and I've only

Q: I had an acl surgery last November and I've only gone a handful of times to surgery. The last time I went was on December 23 and it is April 9th. My knee still won't straighten but flexibility is pretty good. I'm afraid that that the ligament had stiffened up and can no longer be stretched. I need your doctorom advice. I'm going to see my doctor next weekz

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that healing of the wound has caused tightening of the ligament that is repaired and is causing the problem.

You need to see your Surgeon as soon as possible. This will help you to relieve the problem. It will also remove the adhesions in the knee and help you.

Hope this helps you. Wishing you a speedy recovery.