I had an anxiety attack 3 days ago and was

Q: I had an anxiety attack 3 days ago and was released from the hospital that night. Now I have a resting heart rate 120 bpm. Am I just sinking myself out?

Symptoms:  Fast heart rate

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

These symptoms of heart fluttering are known as "Palpitations" Now, Palpitations can be because of Cardiac issues and can also be because of anxiety, thyroid issues, drugs. I would like to rule out Thyroid issues and Cardiac Arryhthmia's in cases of Palpitations. You should check if you are taking any drugs like Salbutamol for Asthma.
Following tests are recommended:
1. Thyroid Profile
2. ECG
If they are normal, you should start practicing yoga and meditation as probably your palpitations are because of Anxiety only. You should avoid excess of caffeine.
I would advise you strongly not to consume alcohol and do smoking in case you do.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy