I had an ingrown toenail on my right foot on

Patient

Q: I had an ingrown toenail on my right foot on the big toe on the left side. I cut it out and it was sore like always but my mom looked at it and said it was infected and started to squeeze it and tried to make pus come out. She said a little come out but not much. It has gotten redder and hurts worst now. I've stubbed it a couple times as well. What should I do. It hurts to much to squeeze it and I'm wondering if antibiotics can be prescribed to make the infection go away and not have to touch it.

Symptoms:  Pain and slight redness on the top left side of my right big toe
Doctor