I had an IUD and i got it removed 2 weeks after my LMP.

Q: I had an IUD and i got it removed 2 weeks after my LMP. I started birth control pills the day I got it removed. I was on my 4th day of the pills and I had unprotected sex multiple times with my husband that day. It has been 8 days since that happened and ive been spotting some red and brown blood with some odorless discharge. I am so confused because i still have 9 active pills to take before i am due a period. Could i be pregnant?

Thanks for the query,
If you have removed your id after 2 weeks of your lmp, then you were already in your fertile period, and if you started pills on the very day of removal then it would take 2 weeks to establish a contraceptive control again and ideally you should have opted for an add back barrier contraception with it. It is likely that you may be pregnant and the spotting you are experiencing with discharge I probably an implantation bleed. The best way to confirm pregnancy now would be to opt for a blood serum beta hcg test which is lab based test and sensitive after a week of intercourse. if the levels of hcg are more than 1 or raised, it shall confirm pregnancy, else if it's less than 1, it rules out pregnancy completely.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,