I had an unprotected sex with a sex worker sometime

Q: I had an unprotected sex with a sex worker sometime back. Had got myself checked for std. The report says...

Hsv 1 igm (serum/Elisa) ... Negative (0.5)
Hsv 2 igm (serum/Elisa) ... Negative (0.3)

Chlamydia trachomatis DNA ... Negative

TPHA (serum/haemogluttination) .. Negative
RPR for T.Palladium .. Non reactive.

However in remarks it is noted:
A significant rise in titre in a repeat sample after two weeks is suggestive of active infection.

I'm worried whether it means positive or negative. Do I have a STD??? Please help.

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,
The reports of HSV 1&2 IgM , syphilis and chlamydia are presently negative. The remark indicates that if there is a rise later after 2 weeks then there is likely active infection which is because if these tests are done less than a 2 weeks interval then they may be in an incubation period, hence not detectable.
You should repeat the tests after 2 weeks again and also get a HIV 4th generation DUO test also done to rule out HIV infection.
I hope i have answered your query,
Wishing you safe sexual practices,

Patient: Thanks, that helped. Please suggest me a list of tests to check for all the STD's. I don't want to have a continual anxiety over this. Thanks in advance.
Doctor: A REPEAT TORCH TEST, SYPHILIS, HIV TEST, GONORRHOEA,HbsAg AND UREAPLASMA should be tested for after 2 weeks.