I had an unprotected sex with a sex worker sometime

Patient : I had an unprotected sex with a sex worker sometime back. Had got myself checked for std. The report says... Torch: Hsv 1 igm (serum/Elisa) ... Negative (0.5) Hsv 2 igm (serum/Elisa) ... Negative (0.3) Chlamydia trachomatis DNA ... Negative Serology: TPHA (serum/haemogluttination) .. Negative RPR for T.Palladium .. Non reactive. However in remarks it is noted: A significant rise in titre in a repeat sample after two weeks is suggestive of active infection. I'm worried whether it means positive or negative. Do I have a STD??? Please help.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, The reports of HSV 1&2 IgM , syphilis and chlamydia are prese ntly negative. The remark indicates that if there is a rise later after 2 weeks then there is likely active infection which is because if these tests are done less than a 2 weeks interval then they may be in an incubation period, hence not detectable. You should repeat the tests after 2 weeks again and also get a HIV 4th generation DUO test also done to rule out HIV infection. I hope i have answered your query, Wishing you safe sexual practices, Regards

Patient: Thanks, that helped. Please suggest me a list of tests to check for all the STD's. I don't want to have a continual anxiety over this. Thanks in advance.
Doctor: A REPEAT TORCH TEST, SYPHILIS, HIV TEST, GONORRHOEA,HbsAg AND UREAPLASMA should be tested for after 2 weeks.